On Thursday, May 13, 2021, Partners Lori A. Wirkus and Matthew M. Cianflone presented via webinar to The National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel (“NARTC”) on Medicare Secondary Payer Compliance and Recovery. Subject topics include:
– Mandatory Section 111 reporting
– Avoiding threatened civil money penalties
– Obtaining and reviewing Medicare conditional payments and Medicare Advantage Plan liens
– Using lien information to your strategic advantage
– And how to wrap up CMS demands and recovery issues as smoothly as possible.
FWY congratulates Lori and Matt for their dedication and hard work!